Learn About Online Banking
Lake Sunapee Bank provides 24/7 convenience for our customers to access their accounts through Lakesunbank Online. With our free online banking, you can do the following:
- Transfer money between your Lake Sunapee Bank and its The Nashua Bank division accounts
- Make payments to your Lake Sunapee Bank and its The Nashua Bank division loans
- View balances
- View and print check images, front and back
- View statement history
- Download statement information
- Contact us through secure email
Take your online banking experience one step further by signing up for our free iPay service. iPay is a dynamic bill payment process where you can pay all your bills in minutes - watch this demo! In addition, iPay has an eBill feature – receive your bills electronically right in iPay and make payments – all in one location!
Enjoy the following features:
- Pay bills online from your The Nashua Bank accounts
- Set-up recurring payments for easy payment processing (ie: weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.)
- Keep accurate and cumulative records of bills paid
- Set up tickler 'alerts' when bills are due for payment
- Provides 24/7 convenience to pay bills from one's home or anywhere there may be internet access
We offer electronic statements and notices for our customers. There are many advantages to receiving electronic statements and notices, for example, your eStatement arrives the day it is released or you can know the next day if there were insufficient funds in your account or receive confirmation of a transfer. Fast and convenient, both are a more secure alternative to traditional paper statements and notices.
Browser software retrieves web pages and displays them on your screen. If you currently have internet access, you most likely have a browser.
To ensure a high level of security, we require that all users have browsers that support 128 bit encryption with SSL protocol. Does your browser meet these requirements?
Our online banking service provider continually updates their list of recommended browsers. You can view the list here.
If you are not using a supported browser, you may experience issues with internet banking or be denied access to the system. If this occurs, please use the links listed below to download a supported browser and attempt the action again: