Business Online Banking
We are dedicated to providing you with the financial services and expertise required to meet the demands of today’s fast-paced working world. We offer many Business Online Banking tools to assist you in the growth, organization and profitability of your business. Whether you are responsible for a large corporation or a small business owner, we can help you manage your cash flow more effectively.
Through our detailed analysis process, our Business Banking representatives can recommend a Business Online Banking strategy specifically designed for your needs.
Simplify the Financial Management of Your Business
Business Online Banking was designed for those businesses who are looking to devote more of their time for making money and less time managing it. By offering different levels of service and pricing, we can accommodate both the Sole Proprietor who just wants their account information accessible and the large Corporation who is looking to streamline operations.
- View check images
- View balance & statement history
- Transfer money between your Lake Sunapee Bank and its The Nashua Bank division deposit accounts
- Make payments to Sunapee Bank and its The Nashua Bank division loans
- Download statement history
- Request Stop Payments
Enjoy a new, more dynamic bill payment process! Watch this demo for iPay Biz. In addition, iPayBiz has an eBill feature – receive bills electronically right in iPayBiz and make payments – all in one location!
- Manage Your Payroll
- Direct Deposit, Vendor Payments, Federal Tax Payments, Bank to Bank Transfers, Membership Dues
- Import ACH files created by other programs
- Process Domestic Wire Transfers
- Set up employee user access to only the information relevant to their responsibilities
Business Online Banking Customers: For up-to-date ACH rules, go to www.neach.org.